View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 07:10 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHFLYN
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickI
Did some free diving on the third reef thinking I would hit the kite at around 6 pm.
Well that's why I wasn't out yesterday, We went out for some Wakesurfing, Snorkeling and Fishing at around 2pm. Watched the wind kick up while we were fishing. Either way it was a Beautiful South Florida evening .

Snorkel'd the shallow reef just outside of Gulfstream looking for a nibby crawl after those 2days of swell we had. But nothing this time~ Oh well

When I hit the beach at 7 this evening ~ I almost blew it off also. SURE glad I didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickI
Do you think you'll be out later on if the winds come up around 5 or 6 pm again?
I'll probally be there around 6:30 or a little later, Hope the winds show up again.
A buddy of mine also wanted to do a downwinder~ Perhaps we could set it up w/one car in Delray, one in Boynton and one in LW. that way we won't get stuck if it peters out .
Makes sense, that was what I was thinking, although the LW car is a good idea. I will give you a call to verify things and to workout pickups. It looks good for a repeat right now, sunny and clear but unfortunately, they have bumped the rain up the risk of rain in the forecast. Looking at the Sat. loop it looks like some rain from a cold front may be getting pulled SW over us later on. I hope it comes to nothing and the thermals cook off again.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi