View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 06:09 PM

Exclamation

okay. just got a message from naomi. Her and her roommates are pretty much the only non-senior citizens living in her condo building. I guess they have already had people complain and they've only lived there for a week. So... what i will ask for up front is respect. we are staying in the home of one of my best friends and i expect everyone to treat it like their own. She is very generously offering to host 10-15 people she has never even met at her house and all that I ask is that you respect her and her home. We will have plenty of time to party at the bars so when we're at her house, its kind of our crashing pad...not the party pad. She is bartending on Saturday night on Duval street so that will be a guaranteed good time. Sunday looks windy so sunday night we'll all probably be exhausted and want a good meal and a shower. All I am doing is basically begging everyone to act like adults and be gracious and appreciative of my friend. Hotel rooms are running 200 bucks a night for two double beds 30 miles up the keys. we are VERY lucky to have a place to stay and just remember that we are all adults (okay...most of us) and lets not embarrass ourselves by acting rude and disrepectful. thanks. i'm not trying to bitch...i just want to avoid problems.

She is going to try to figure out parking arrangements for us. please RSVP on the other thread or this one so we know for sure how many cars, boats, people, etc.
thanks!!!