View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 08:18 AM

whoa...very disappointed????

My goal here is to promote the sport in the Keys and stoke a bunch of riders...not disappoint anyone! I apologize for whatever I could have possibly done to disappoint you and "all" the local riders by finally organizing this all keys event. Please just let me know how you want to be involved and I'll put you guys to work right away...there's plenty to be done!
As stated above: call or pm me with questions.

As for your question, that depends on the day. One of our guidelines for the event is to not have it negatively effect anyone...ie launches, access etc... We can't have an event that is designed to promote the sport hurt the sport.
You made it pretty clear that there are growing issues with Smathers. We felt it would better to not involve the beach than to have any negative publicity or hurt your launch.

Anyway, before you or anyone gets disappointed, please call me and let me know what's up! Please be patient...the wind is up and we are slammed with lessons...spring break etc... 305-393-3883 or brad@sevensports.com or events@sevensports.com or 305-853-KITE or pm me.