View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Re: 2005 Trainer Kites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigelow
I want to buy a trainer Kite:

I want to buy a 3m Trainer Kite. From what I have heard this is the best kite to get because it can be used for land boarding and it will give the feel of a larger kite, for better training. Do you agree?

I want to get a Best Trainer Kite or an Airrush Trainer. Does anyone know if these are good kites or do you have a better recommendation?

Lastly, does anyone know of a good website to buy used equipment, I have looked on ebay and some other sites, but im getting alot of empty searches. Please help.

Thanks
In reality you probably won't spend a great deal of time with a trainer kite. Pro instruction should provide one to you. If you want one for land boarding, don't weigh a great deal and ride on a firm surface in fairly gooed wind a 3 m might do it for you. I would say focus on getting the best Pro instruction you can locate and save your money for a good traction kiteboarding kite on the backside of that.

The Best trainer looks like a reasonable design. I have not seen the Airush version yet.

For used gear there is a limited section on this site, a much larger one on ikitesurf.com and on http://www.kitelife.com/classifieds/

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi