View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 06:41 AM
np131

Default RE: Closing site

Looks like it takes a considerable amount of your time/money to maintain.I hope you maitain it, although I have only started this summer I know your efforts have help me avoid serious injury or worste.

I am the classic know it all /daredevil , love to hear people saying how crazy I am etc, love to show my broken bones xrays and scars .Not anymore . After reading and rereading your accidents reports and related safety material ( ie helmet reports/leashless/low and go etc ) I have earned a lot of respect for the kite. Took lessons , still moving really slow and taking my time , Refuse to even consider riding my boards until I get totaly proficient at body dragging upwind . At this rate it will take me considerably longer but it will reduce the chance of me ending up in one of your post. The poor responses on your site are not indicative to the important service and value you have provided .
Thanks for the safety information to date (there is nothing comparable on this planet) ....also applying more safety to all my sports