View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 01:45 PM

storm..

my initial post about the tags was mostly to ID a rider as being an instructor/helper. someone that was basically offering themselves up to be asked questions and be someone that any new rider to approach. when i started i knew no one.. my learning curve suffered. the instructor that taught me was not the st. pete local that he made himself out to be. i expected to see him on the beach so he could give me some pointers.. but that never happened. i finally met some other riders and my riding improved imensely.. if i had known who to ask for advice earlier it might have made a HUGE difference in my learning days...

The whold tag-thing got more detailed with the different colors.. and i understand how it could turn into a kite-cop scenario.. would go against everything I intended.. but it could be an unfortunate easy transition..

a sign is a great idea if people read it and do their best to understand why its there... if its just looked at and not read or not understood then its just a waste of a piece of plastic.

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa