Thread: F'ing thiefs
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 08:35 PM

Damn Chris,
Sorry to hear what happened! This is fricken bullshit! I have a photo of your 14m GK-Sonic with you riding. I will email to you when I get to my office in the morning and you can post if you would like. I'm not sure how to on this web forum. What about your boards? They didn't bother with them?

Let me know if you need any help with the D-lonks. I have 4 of them at my office through out the production facilitiy. I think you logged on to one of them onetime to see the production area. They also have a motion record with time stamp. Works Great! I also have a mobile wireless one that works with my laptop. I will start brininging it to the launch site and place on my dashboard to record whoever is in the parking lot while our we are riding and our cars are un-attended. I've been holding off on using this camera but I guess its necessary to protect our gear and other personel items.

Call me when you return home....lookin to ride at the end of this week. You may barrow whatever gear I have and of course, If I cant go riding...help yourself to whatever you may need.

Big G