View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:05 PM

Let's not beat around the bush and get to the point-
1. The problems are not with regular kiters at all, but with the people in the business, primarily irresponsible retailers and unqualified/ uninsured instructors.

2. Nothing you have done with NCKC has exempted the county from a fat lawsuit when an uninsured instructor's student gets hurt. You know as well as I do who those people are, and have fueled that risk by putting uncertified/ uninsured instructors for MANY years on ALL of our beaches. What would the county say about that?

3. Based on what I know about NCKC, it was set up and pushed by WSW instructors and friends, and you guys have made quite a bit of cash from telling people they can pay for supervised practice, or leave. That's a fact, Jack.

4. You told me face to face that "We have Sunset Beach on lockdown. You will never see another instructor up there".

5. Common sense will tell you that you can't solve a problem without first addressing what the problem is. #1 addresses what the problem is, and you (Watersports West) run the biggest lesson operation in central Florida, therefore ARE the biggest risk, period. You have a duty to operate responsibly, and won't even admit who is working for you!

6. Your whole premise of NCKC is to appear like you're an authority, but not to accept responsibility.

*If you intend on posting up again, you can start with a list of your instructors and their insurance policies. Until then, go back to the drawing board Steve-O, you haven't a leg to stand on....

Have a nice day!
www.kiteboardingtampbay.com