View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 07:24 AM

Well I hope everyone had a great summer, and kited enough to be able to make the "Downwind Race"...Well it is back on Again...I know that Mother Nature did not help Us in Feb, Mar, and even Apr., before I had to leave for the summer..Well I am going to be back home starting the 10th of Nov., and We are going to try and have the Event/Race on the 13th or 14th of Nov. If that weekend does not happen, then I plan to try and run it every weekend after that til the 12th of Dec....So get your gear ready, get your body ready, and start praying for WIND...Now We all know, that it is winter time coming soon, so most likely the Winds will be out of the North, which means that we will start the race in Cocoa Beach, and go to Vero Beach...Get your teams together, get your transportation crew ready, and lets go have a ton of fun in the Ocean with Mother Nature pushing Us to Our limits...Yeah...If you want more info, go to My website..www.kitetricity.com...I will be posting reply's and updates daily, after everyone reads this post...So tell All your friends...IT IS ON...btw, Windsurfers are more than welcome to be part of this too..We are all in the same family, "Wanting to Ride Mother Nature"....