View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:09 PM

Well it has been an awesome week back here in Melbourne, so far..For some reason, the winds have been blowing here everyday since I have been back...Just got though doing two days of 15 mile downwinders, yesterday and today, of course getting ready for the Event/Race next month, starting the 13th of Nov...I am hoping that everyone else is getting wind, and getting your body ready for a "fast" Race...It is going to be hard to break that 2 hour and 18 minute time, or is it?..

We are still asking everyone that "might be coming", or "for sure coming" to the Event/Race, Please Let Us Know...It will help Us big time with the "head count" for the pre-party, and the "after party" at S.B.I...Thank-you for your response...

That "One Ticket Winner" price is still somewhere out there...We are still looking for that item...We are asking for any help on this, feel free to reply..

Last years Event/Race went very smooth with the help of a Personal friend....Thanks Shawn Frank....We would like to ask, that if there is anyone that wants to be part of this Event/Race, volunteering wise, be sure to contact Us asap...

We need help with:

registration sign-up
helping with the trophy event
both finish-lines will need help with "landing kites"
keeping eyes on the riders coming in
helping with the "Official Time" coming in