View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcmoore
Chris got it stollen, right off the tounge of the XRated trailer. I hope his stuff turns up soon and it turns out to be just an accident. Can't me in for a donation to Steve. He really had one of the worst days ever.
It was good to meet you at the event Chris and all the other riders from all over. Glad the Tampa guys had a good time. We had a blast over your way too!

I just spoke to Neil about Chris and his lost bag. He is a 21 year old regular in the Ft. Lauderdale riding crowd. Apparently he had a kite bag sitting on the trailer that contained wallet (with no money, just credit cards), his car keys and the Fuel kite. It was noticed one minute and the next it was gone.

Kite bags look a lot alike. There were probably 50 plus kites and bags lying around at the event. I hope someone just picked it up by mistake. So, guys riding Fuels check your kite bags and look inside to make sure you didn't carry off Chris' by mistake.

If it doesn't turn up soon. I am in for some cash for Chris too. There was some other gear lost last weekend in Miami. It would be great to get this gear back to the owners, please help if you can.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi