FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2007, 06:25 AM

Default Nemi HP's

I sailed all Bularoo's last season and they were great...One pump and leading protection...never ripped one or blew out any bladders..worked great....
This year I upgrade to all Best Nemis Hp....they are great kites..relaunching is very easy...none of my other Best relaunch this easy and they have great up wind advantage..the leading edge is so small with the Cuban Fiber that it goes futher up into the window and just flys there...non of my other kites have done this..so it will take you up wind with a noticble difference...But like Scott said earlier..I think nowdays all the 08 kites are pretty good some just are a little better than others..riders preference...ride them and decide...thought I would put in a couple words on the nemisis HP.. It is a great kite I have and rode all sizes....14, 12, 9, 7, good colors and fast turning because it takes less to fly it thru the wind...