FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > Kite Events And Competitions > Upcoming Events!
Connect with Facebook

Old 02-07-2010, 03:59 PM

We posted that We were going to "try" and see if We could get a passenger van or something like that, to transport Riders and Gear to the "Start Line"...We are asking if Those who are interested would please respond to this post by Friday the 12th. So We can get a head count, and see if it is worth Our time even to get anything at all, are to just let the Riders fin for themselves...For Us to even get anything at all, it is going to cost at least $100.00 or more, and the Rider Fee would still be $5.00. We need to get at least 20 confirmed riders, anything less, We will have to charge $10 to $15 a head, to cover the cost of the Ride...We are very open to any idea's, if you have some, are We can just keep it very simple, and just let each Rider take care of Himself/Herself during Event/Race day....
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 PM

We just rec'vd a phone call from one of the Florida's Windsurfing Clubs..They asked if They could be part of this Event/Race...By ALL means, everyone is invited to join in this Once in a Lifetime Event/Race for some, or a repeat of trying to "Hold Their Crown" for others...Come One, Come ALL..We just finished having the T-Shirts printed, and They will be for sale at the event for $10.00...
Old 02-08-2010, 08:01 PM

Default Lets do this!

I'm new to kiteboarding in the sunshine state. I'm training everyday possible to promote this sport and this race. I have barely enough money to suport my own but I do have transportation for 6 with gear leaving from pinellas. It might be a little tight with 6 but its all about the experience. I'm no stranger to the operations of downwinders and want to help as much as possible for this event. So to anyone who it may consern.... Car pooling, ect. Give me a call 7275045456 Aaron
Old 02-08-2010, 09:31 PM

Hey finkeeler...We are very glad to hear that you and your gang are coming over for the Event/Race..If you have people who want to come, and can not kite, then We can use Them as Volunters at the Event/Race...There will be a Pre-Party and We will give out the jobs then...Mainly looking for Help at each of the Finish Lines..i.e..keeping time, writing down the riders numbers as they come in, landing kites, etc..Be sure to pass the word around, this is going to be a VERY BIG EVENT/RACE...