FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > Kite Events And Competitions > Upcoming Events!
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-11-2010, 01:27 PM

No problem Josh..

1. Billy P
2. Mike Hall
3. Kent
Old 03-11-2010, 02:42 PM

with the wind direction this year, I'd guess that Gebi will be right in there with his board. i also rode with Garry Menk today and he was moving pretty good. i really like that it will be west wind. A bit tight at the start and super fast at the finish. this will be a very easy race for all types of boards. yee haw!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:04 PM

Kent looks like you're a the popular bronze medalist for this. No predictions yourself?
Old 03-11-2010, 03:30 PM

Default 48 hour notice

I forgot to post the 48 hour notice on this thread this morning.

We are still planning for the race on Saturday. The forecast took a little drop but we will make the final decision tomorrow with the 24 hour notice.

I will be at Sloppy Pelican's tomorrow night collecting registration forms and entry fees. Please read the 72 hour notice as this is our Plan B. Feel free to contact me if this doesn't clear up any confusion.

Old 03-11-2010, 08:59 PM

Hey you Old "C" dog...try not to hold this against me, but I will not be able to make your event this weekend, and here is why..I am packing to get things ready for My summer job in OBX, as the Kiteboarding Mgr for Kitty Hawk Kites Resort..March thru Nov...I am still hoping that the Downwinder over here next weekend happens, and You can grace Me with your presents, please..Be sure to bring your posse over here and take home some of the trophy's...I am hoping that Kent, Damo, Billy, Gebe, and even Sean do come this year, so I can see their faces when they get aload of the trophy's that We have this year, he,he,he...Good Luck on Your event, and Thanks for keeping the Spirit of the Sport alive over there on the Westside, We are doing the best We can on the Eastside....Later Bro..
Old 03-12-2010, 09:57 AM

Yep, the ASI crew will be coming up your way for sure AJ. I'm hoping that we get quite a few of the Tampa riders for your event as well. Pray for some East Coast wind! The Gulf Coasters have had enough!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:21 AM

Never enough!!!! We got blasted for 6 hours with 30-40 knots yesterday. Insane. And yes AJ we will represent.