FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 06:23 PM

*PLOP*

New nickname for Sean...Man-Grover. Since Roy is leaving we need someone to follow in his footsteps!!!

Glad to hear you got a new kite Sean. Hope that Waroo gets fixed soon. I'd loan you my 14M but I got rid of it because I had some overlap, my 16M Thruster came in the mail today!!!

On another note, does anyone on this thread know how to be the "bigger person" rather than shooting insults back and forth? I think I'm gonna set up an FKSA user name for my 15-Month old Niece so she can run a forum seminar about maturity and getting along with others even if you do have differences...
Old 06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
popeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby wilson View Post
On another note, does anyone on this thread know how to be the "bigger person" rather than shooting insults back and forth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by toby wilson View Post
I think I'm gonna set up an FKSA user name for my 15-Month old Niece so she can run a forum seminar about maturity and getting along with others even if you do have differences...
I guess not since you just did it yourself.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:36 PM

Much love to watersports west dey be da bes' ting roun'

Big ups to John Cleckner!!!!!!!!!!!! Bryan Eagle, Allan Lindsey!!!!!!!!! Toby Wilson!!, Neil Hutchinson, Steve Levine, Steve Visnage, Steve Saddler, Randy, Roy, East Coast Paddle Surfing, Arnette, Dennis "Rusky"!!, Jayson Orkins, Billy Parker, , Amber, Chris Moore!!, Tammy, Josh, Raul and Paul Menta, Brian Wood, Mira, Nikki, Gabe. These are all people who have directly helped out with the promotion of our school, club, riders, college kite scene, ect... there's a damn cool group of kiters around here and we're super stoked to be accepted into it. Watersports West made it possible to get in touch with these people and accomplish what we have, we have a pretty large demand repping over 10 different companies, they provide service for all.

This is lame.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:39 PM

TritonKiteboarding.com
Closed Thread