FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > KITEBOARDING AT ... launches, precautions, SCHOOLS, SHOPS, meets, local groups and more > Bahamian Kiteboarding Forum
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 10-03-2006, 06:05 PM

Default stoked for the return of the NE wind...... add to this poem.

well fellas it's been a whyle , and I hope it stays up,
whyle I was out today riding at goslow I started to think about a poem and an Idear that if you feel the stoke you could contribute to this poem.

It was Rad I fully felt the vide.
as I was rippen it up with a few of my mates , getting 14 to 18 kts trying to keep the salt water out of my eyes.
my back was killen me ,so I chucked on the seat harness, it stopped hurting (my back) untill it road up my ass.I looked over to the side and saw shuman unhooked trying a handle pass.
now that fella can ripp,armed with his new airush potoy doing all sorts of crazy sh!t.
suddenly moylie tryed to drive pass go slow on his way to work,
there was no other choice for this young bloke he had to drop evrthing and shirk.
how could ya resist that kinda wind it was rad , it was going off like a prom dress and that's not so bad.
kiteboarding is not a crime, and either is bailen from work if your the boss (it's good to be king)

feel free to add to this poem.

aj
Old 10-09-2006, 08:20 PM

Default saw god on the reef

Sliding down and across an 8ft wave ,thinking , God. is that you! toe side kite at 3 o clock,fingers cutting into a dark blue 8 footer as I speed away so the break don’t caught me,thinking, God, is that you!
wave breaking over the reef and the water goes from blue to white sun reflection blinding your way,thinking,God, is that you, Looking over my shoulder and there’s Muncha carving down a mini mountain smile from ear to ear. Riding into,over,arcoss the waves with no thought or care for the daily hassles and worries of life,nothing but me,the wind,the waves and Muncha ,thinking, God. it has to be you.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:21 PM

Default nice man

loven the vibe shuman.
aj
Old 10-15-2006, 07:06 PM

Default there in spirit

it's sunday morning it's honking 18kts.
and I'm stuck in a suberban dellerium,where driving to church pass goslow bend and I'm devisated that there are a few kites in the air and I not one of them.
my wife says it's ok sweety there will be wind tomorrow,I scream but what about today, my mate are out there and I want to play.
I got ripped ,I muttered under my breath.
aj