FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > Let's Ride!
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-18-2012, 12:03 PM
CraigSLH CraigSLH is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
Default Sunday, February 19th

So, it looks like there's going to be a (really gusty) north wind on Sunday with 30-40% precipitation chance. According to windguru, winds could vary from 16-28 mph.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone was planning on going out. I was thinking skyway or ft. desoto.

The weather may be a little to crazy though - since all I have is a size 11. Perhaps I'll just wait for monday, the wind should be smoother then.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Do not advertise outside of [COM] Forums.
Do not show disrespect for others in your postings.
Users can be denied access to this Site without warning.
FKA, Inc., it’s officers and moderators are not responsible
for the content of the postings and any links or pictures posted.

Report Problems by PM to “administrator” or via email to flkitesurfer@hotmail.com

Copyright FKA, Inc. 2004, All Rights Reserved.