https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 09-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Re: Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopini
Rick:

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I have been out of town. If you want some help creating a basic website and just have this as you message board, I would be happy to help you out. The first step would be having a basic site map for how you would like it set-up. In your case, I cannot imagine you have something very complex in mind. If you are interested, fire me an email so can chat about and I can show you some sites I designed and others I laid out the basic framework and outsourced. It is the slow part of the year for my business, so I could work on it a weedend and a few nights and get you up and running. I have the software to do it (I am not a graphics person, so we would have to use stock stuff, but it will still look good). Let me know if you are interested. All I would ask is that you help me find someone who is a good trainer to get me started kiteboarding...I read the info you posted and I still am somewhat apprehensive.

One other thing, I was planning on speading between $1000 to $1500 on equipment and lesson to get started...is this realistic?

Lo
I will fire off an email to you with some ideas. Yes, for starters the design would be pretty basic. Thanks!

Regarding the budget, I am afraid that it could be higher particularly with adequate training. There are some good used deals out there but I would encourage you to get through a substantial amount of your training first. After that you should have a fairly good idea of what you need and what might work for your conditions.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 09-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Re: Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopini
Rick:

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I have been out of town. If you want some help creating a basic website and just have this as you message board, I would be happy to help you out. The first step would be having a basic site map for how you would like it set-up. In your case, I cannot imagine you have something very complex in mind. If you are interested, fire me an email so can chat about and I can show you some sites I designed and others I laid out the basic framework and outsourced. It is the slow part of the year for my business, so I could work on it a weedend and a few nights and get you up and running. I have the software to do it (I am not a graphics person, so we would have to use stock stuff, but it will still look good). Let me know if you are interested. All I would ask is that you help me find someone who is a good trainer to get me started kiteboarding...I read the info you posted and I still am somewhat apprehensive.

One other thing, I was planning on speading between $1000 to $1500 on equipment and lesson to get started...is this realistic?

Lo
I will fire off an email to you with some ideas. Yes, for starters the design would be pretty basic. Thanks!

Regarding the budget, I am afraid that it could be higher particularly with adequate training. There are some good used deals out there but I would encourage you to get through a substantial amount of your training first. After that you should have a fairly good idea of what you need and what might work for your conditions.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 09-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by siete
I read this forum a lot. I live in Spain, and think all this is very interesting. As soon I have anything to post I will surely do. Ive been out for a month, thats why I didnt answer before. I usually tell about your info to all my kitesurfer friends, and it is very interesting. Those who understand english check it themselves, so we appretiate all your work from this side of the atlantic ocean
Thank you for posting. It is good to know that the information is being considered by some in Spain. Have a good fall!

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 09-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by siete
I read this forum a lot. I live in Spain, and think all this is very interesting. As soon I have anything to post I will surely do. Ive been out for a month, thats why I didnt answer before. I usually tell about your info to all my kitesurfer friends, and it is very interesting. Those who understand english check it themselves, so we appretiate all your work from this side of the atlantic ocean
Thank you for posting. It is good to know that the information is being considered by some in Spain. Have a good fall!

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 11-10-2005, 11:37 AM

Hi ya´ll
I am from Munich/Germany. Keep this site going, it´s been great help for realizing dangers, do´s and dont´s. I´ve been printing out some informationen to give to friends. So far I realize, that I had some great luck doing stupid things like grabbing the lines on on of my first lessons. Now I watch our for dangerous situations and you information has been great help. KEEP GOING!
Old 11-11-2005, 06:21 PM

Please dont close down the site!!!! I just found it am have learned a lot about kitesurfing! I would have about 1/2 as many different forums though.

Great site!!!! keep it going!!!!!