FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > Lessons From The Hard Side
Connect with Facebook

Old 12-03-2010, 10:03 AM

Default good job rick!

I had lost the FKA site someway but after a few years i've found it. i've got lots of reading to do! But so far it seems you're still doing an excellent job and keeping us informed and HOPEFULLY safe. 10 years ago wae avoided some practices like the plague but today those same things are called TRICKS! one guy on another forum wanted to make sure his foil would fly in the rain so he could go out in high winds! anyway, thanks for keeping this site going and your excellent reporting of the stupid things we do
Old 12-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Thanks Phil, much appreciated! And, many thanks for the good you have done and continue to do in the NE for preserving access! I am working on a Kiteboarding Scenario right now about current practices and the downside of blowing off poor launch/riding conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCSrule View Post
I had lost the FKA site someway but after a few years i've found it. i've got lots of reading to do! But so far it seems you're still doing an excellent job and keeping us informed and HOPEFULLY safe. 10 years ago wae avoided some practices like the plague but today those same things are called TRICKS! one guy on another forum wanted to make sure his foil would fly in the rain so he could go out in high winds! anyway, thanks for keeping this site going and your excellent reporting of the stupid things we do

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi