FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > ** KITER BUZZ **
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2008, 02:02 PM

Default Kite Insurance for the USA

I have been working with a few insurance companies and now have info for anyone who owns a school and would like to have insurance to do business legally.

the contact is trenth@primeis.com

Evolution Insurance Brokers
Phone: (801) 304-5586

I have insurance with them, also get event insurance from them, and they have different levels that are NOT offered by the company out of North Carolina or The Dominican Republic. Which means if you dont want a million dollars coverage, you can choose less.

The more time you have teaching, and experience and a proper buss plan, make it cheaper for you....less risk to them.

I also belive making this info public will benefit the good schools out there that are sometimes fell held hostage to needing a certain certification. While i believe that certification is good, there is nothing that monitors it, checks up on it and instructors. Which means they are just a middleman and charge ya.

I know the question will come that so, instructors with no certification can get it......yes, but it costs money and thy have to list where they will teach, so if you dont have a occupational lic, you are not getting it.

I didnt want to put this info up until i knew it was a valid company and good in the USA. Tired of the b.s. and so are alot of the schools