FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > KITEBOARDING AT ... launches, precautions, SCHOOLS, SHOPS, meets, local groups and more > Northwest Florida
Connect with Facebook

Old 08-13-2006, 06:32 PM

Default August wind

We have had a couple of good days around 20 in August......much better than last year so far. Lots of good riders coming through our area...some Navy Divers training here and some from the Atlanta area.
Harry, from Carrabelle has been riding every day in the Apalachiacola area...and getting really good.....boosting huge and throwing down the back rolls and transitions......very motivating to watch. He has had a lot of good wind down that way......and it shows!
New Waroo Pro is out to DEMO this week.......even if the wind does not cooperate, it is worth a look to see this kite......the look of things to come....here today.
www.pcbkitesurf.com
Old 09-11-2006, 01:29 PM

Default Yeah

Harry's the man!!! Been kiting with him the past couple of months down at Alligator point, awesome guy and he's shown me a lot. His buddy John is good too, really nice guy gave me a lot of pointers. Hopefully I'll be able to head out with Harry one of these weekends to PC. I always want to meet new kiters, being new to the sport myself I need all the help and support I can get. Hopefully I'll meet you soon Mark...later!
Old 09-11-2006, 11:45 PM

Default wind

Beware the STINGRAY.....we had some good wind today at our Alligator point.....ENE about 15-20.....about seven riders out......more tomorrow....Harry is the MAN! Great rider and always has a big smile on....
come on down and ride with us!
Rushman