FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Old 08-02-2006, 02:39 PM
muchacho

Default where is the back side of skyway

Muchacho will visit Tampa and the skyway bridge of the back side sounds like the place for me to go to kite surf. You will see this sexy looking dark man doing tricks and it will be me. Like it or not beginners because I will bring it with me!! All I can say for you is to stay out of the way when I am rest it down 'cause it's getting crazy when I dance it on.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Can't Re-member

well you won't be finding any wind at the back side skyway because a hurricane is approaching from the south and that means east winds until next wednesday when it blows by

You might however find toby or e bone or other unsavory characters hiding out in the mangroves at backside....................... :shock:
Old 08-02-2006, 07:02 PM

Hey Muchacho,
Sounds like you should be posting on Craigsliist instead of this forum. If you have what you say "shut up, show up" and the locals will praise and service you , do not expect it to be a local kiteboarder!!:roll: :roll: :cry:
Old 08-02-2006, 08:29 PM

Default Re: where is the back side of skyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho
Muchacho will visit Tampa and the skyway bridge of the back side sounds like the place for me to go to kite surf. You will see this sexy looking dark man doing tricks and it will be me. Like it or not beginners because I will bring it with me!! All I can say for you is to stay out of the way when I am rest it down 'cause it's getting crazy when I dance it on.
pssh, you wish you could top me!
Old 08-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Skyway Scott

Mucho Chachi (or Joanie.. or whoever)

Have a great time at the back side. The "locals" are guaranteed to love you and will definitely show their love. I recommend that you look as sexy as humanly possible and do tricks very close to shore. I wish I was there to watch them "worship you" 8)

Man, you just gotta love this. Finally, the forum has a little "umph" again. Funny stuff. Very funny stuff.

If I list topics for you on a daily basis, will you enlighten us on them?
Could be fun.

First one - women in kiting. Good or bad. Can't wait. :shock:
Old 08-02-2006, 09:17 PM
tomstock

Dance whaaat?? Are you coming up from (let me guess) Miami??
Old 08-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Skyway Scott

Tom,

C'mon, check his profile. He is from Spain.
Old 08-02-2006, 09:28 PM
muchacho

No I will drive from Naples. I read before I can ride at the skyway bridge in all wind direction? That is why I am on the way for the storm. I will not want to miss this good wind!! :P :P

I try to say look out when I am landing because when I sending it I jump very high! You will see, I like to be jumping. I bring the women also, they follow me where I am going you see!
8)
Old 08-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Skyway Scott

I wish I were there to check this out. Should be a good show.
You guys are gonna have a blast it sounds like.

Do any of those girls kiteboard? I am guessing that they just follow you around and don't.

Good luck finding wind, Naple-Nacho.
We had 13 to 18 late afternoon yesterday and again today (12-14).
Old 08-03-2006, 08:55 AM

Well you guys just aren't being friendly and welcoming as much as I would like our area to be known for, especially to a neighboring Florida local like Muchacho who must be a legend in Naples!!! It has been rumored that he is a MASTER of tricks such as the Backside Board-off, the Mangrove Grab, the Skyway kitepoop, and the Rusty Trombone Tantrum. I have all the confidence in this "sexy looking dark man" from Naples that he will attract all of the "women" at the backside beach access without a problem...