FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Old 08-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Skyway Scott

8) LMAO.. It's fairly obvious that Nacho Taco is having fun with us, so we should have fun too :P
Old 08-03-2006, 08:37 PM

Hi Scott,
Are you Kidding me ??? :roll:
Surely you JEST ?
Muchacho bringing hoards of women to the scene of Kiteboarding!!".
No, I would not allow anymore women in their beautiful swim wear to detract from the "MANGROVE MAMBo"!! The members of the "TREES" only wonders about THEESE!!
Dress Sexy and ride close-- LOOK OUT !! Those are not only the tree branches trying to GRAB your KITE ! :shock: :wink:
All in Fun!!
Old 08-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Skyway Scott

Man, I am gonna miss the fun this weekend. Oh well. Can someone video tape Chachi and his harem of Charos and post it?
Old 08-04-2006, 02:05 PM

One thing you must know Muchacho... In order to be part of Backside Skyway club, you must wear a speedo, goggles and ride a slalom ski. Also, first rule of Backside club: Don't talk about Backside Club.

"Naple Nacho" ha ha, :lol:

You're all going delerious from not enough wind. Friggin' Junkies!
Old 08-05-2006, 09:30 AM
muchacho

I visit Madira beaches on Friday and get good wind in afternoon. I think if windy again I will visit the skyway bridge on the back side i am not sure what beaches i should go. I like to meet everyone and you will see the bellezas who are with me when I will ride. Much better than what I see on this beach

Why do you laugh?
Old 08-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Can't Re-member

I would like to see if the belleza's for sure!
Old 08-05-2006, 01:51 PM

ehhehehehehehe
que pasa muchacho, todavia vivimos en el planeta en el que hombres resbalan con cascaras de platano......

People, if this dude is who he says he is, Mucho is one of the pioneers of Spanish hip-hop and a music legend as well. I saw him in a concert almost 10 years ago, and he's telling the truth, as ludacris said it,
he pulls up with a million sluts, all lookin , smellin, feelin like a millon bucks....

I'm sure you never heard of him, but he's like the Snoop from Spain, kinda hard to believe it's him for real....
Old 08-05-2006, 02:43 PM
muchacho

nunca saben con quien voy, nunca saben con quien v engo, muxos odian y mencionan a la madre k me parió!
Old 08-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Skyway Scott

I aint going crazy from lack of wind. Today will be 5 in a row at 16+.
I know a prank when I see one. Taco Nacho.. c'mon.. at least have more fun with the prank! Whatta think of women in the sport? Bow kites? Tow-ups?
Anything dude!! That, or show up and tear it up!
Old 08-05-2006, 05:08 PM
muchacho

Not sure what you asking mucho man SS. You call me out and you dont even know me. i show up with my giirls and show you how to lay it down! Why you calling me a prank, you are the prank! you ask about tow ups and they are the bomb! i am travel all the time and i ride everywhere when i want. many people tow up all the time! Too many are not serious here about doing big. i do only big. maybe you tow up some day and have something to say for yourself.