FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > SE Florida And The Keys Forum > What's happening?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 10-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Trade In Your Trash This Saturday (Nov. 1) For NEW GEAR!

http://www.adventuresportsmiami.com

The guys at ASM are at it again. You can pick up some sweet deals at this events and clean out your gear locker at the same time.

TRADE IN YOUR TRASH

Don't miss out!!!!
Get rid of all your old gear at once!!! And, save hundreds in trade!!!

ONE DAY AND ONE DAY ONLY!!! SATURDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2008

BRING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN ANY CONDITION AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
(trade in not eligible on against the purchase of any USED BOARDS, SAILS, KITES, OR SUP’S)

YOUR TRASH IS WORTH:

* $250 off the sale price of any new windsurf board in stock.
* $125 off the sale price of a new windsurf sail in stock.
* $50 off the sale price of any new NeilPryde boom or mast.
* $15 off the sale price of any new windsurf fin.
* $20 off the sale price of a new Cabrinha, NeilPryde or Dakine Harness in stock.
* $200 off the sale price of any new complete kite in stock.
* $85 off the sale price of any new complete kite board in stock.
* $35 off the sale price of any new NeilPryde or NPX wetsuit in stock.
* $50 off the sale price of a new surfboard.

Discounts apply to in-stock Items Only! All sales are final. No returns.
Trade in items are taken on one to one basis only.

SALE ITEMS:

* Special deals on select 08 products
* 50% off 2005 NP Sails and JP Boards
* 40% off 2006 NP Sails and JP Boards
* 30% off 2007 NP Sails and JP Boards
* $999 for any remaining 2007 Cabrinha Contra and Revolver Kite complete
* 40% off Complete HIHO Rigs!! Sail, Mast, Boom, and Extension.
* 30% off RSX Charter Gear

Contact: Tel: 305.591.3559 Email: info@adventuresportsmiami.com

Adventure Sports Miami
8800 NW 13th Terrace Unit 103
Miami, FL 33172

Directions to Adventure Sports Miami at:

http://www.google.com/maps?q=8800+NW...m=1&iwloc=addr

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 10-27-2008, 01:07 PM

Here it comes again! TRADE IN YOUR TRASH!!! This Saturday from 10-4 only.

Bring in your old:

Kites, harnesses, wetsuits, boards, and more for huge dollars off of already discounted new gear.

Your old kite is worth $250 at ASM against any new kite, including heavily discounted close-outs! For example... trade in your old C kite against a brand new Cabrinha Revolver in any size and all you pay is $749 COMPLETE!!! This includes the kite, bar, bag, and pump. That's a deal.

Got an old harness and want a new one? Bring it in and we will give you $20 bucks for it against a new Cabrinha Harness. That's right, you can get the brand new Cabrinha Waist harness for only $98 bucks with a bar.

If your wetsuit is trashed and this cold front is freaking you out... bring it in to ASM and we will give you $35 bucks for it against any new wetsuit in stock. Get new suits from NPX and Pryde. That's right, you can give us a pee'd in suit and take home a new shorty for only $19 bucks.

Yep, we'll even take that old Bic Airflow or Liquid Force Pickle Fork. They're still worth $85 against a new Cabrinha Calibers, Customs, and Prodigy's.

If you haven't been to ASM, this is a great chance to see if for the first time. It will be fast and furious, so get hear early as some of the best deals will be going early.

See you there!

Kent
Old 10-27-2008, 03:06 PM

What kind of deals are there you ask? Check out these for starters!

Kites:

ALL New CABRINHA IDS kites including the Switch Blade and Crossbow are 10% off. ONE DAY ONLY!!! Trade in eligible!!!

REVOLVER: Sizes available 9, 11, 14 (convertible 1 to 1 or 2 to 1) only $999!!! Trade in your old kite and this one is yours for only $749 complete. Hurry, quantities are extremely limited on 9’s and 14’s.

CONTRA: Sizes available 14, 17 only $999!!! Only 2 14meter Contra’s left! Hurry, these will be gone by 11. This is unquestionably the best light wind kite ever made! Big guys love them too. Trade in eligible!

CROSSBOW III: Sizes available 10.5, 12 only $999. Only 1 12meter left. This kite is a power house and has more range than any Cabrinha kite ever. Believe it or not… the 10.5 can be a 1 kite quiver for those looking to travel light.

Check out the great deal on used kites too! Prices starting at $399!

Boards:

Limited supply of 2009 Caliber, Custom, and Prodigy’s available! 10% off Saturday, November 1st only! Trade ins accepted!!!

Cabrinha S-Quad 5’3: Limited quantities available. Only $599. Trade in boards accepted at $85 a board.

Cabrinha Tow Board 5’9: Tow it, kite it, surf it… This thruster board is ONLYL $499 complete!!! Trade in a board and it’s yours for just $415!!!

Cabrinha Imperial 123: Super blow out deal for the little people!!! Only $349 complete.

Cabrinha Imperial 128, 133: Only $449 complete!!! Trade in your trash on this board!

Cabrinha 08 Custom 128: Only $449! Yup, trade in your Hanna Crew and we’ll still give you $85 against a new board.

Shorty Special:

Check out Cult Light Shorties at only $39 bucks for 1 day only!!! Sorry guys, no $35 trade in on this deal.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:03 PM
ThomasByrne

Revolvers for $749?!?!?! What a deal !!!
Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Hey Kent, is ASM catering pole-based entertainment for this one? I cleaned up at the last one of these things you had. Lots of good kite and windsurfing stuff. Thinking I need to head down to trade in for some new kite gear. I have an Airblast you'll love. Have fun.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 10-29-2008, 03:09 PM

we should be doing a few parties again now that it's getting cooler again. we got some flack last time due to the tallent, but we were on short notice. i'll see if the guys can start scouting now!

we have had quite a few calls about the trade in, i think that we should see a few people down here. this wind has been pretty good so i'm guessing that people will be looking for some smaller kites. i just hope that there is a good amount of trade in gear still out there!

the deal on the Revolvers and CB3 10.5 is pretty good already, with the trade in it's insane. we have quite a bit more stock in kites this year than last and the deal is even better as we were able to purchase a few hundred of them that will be available at the sale. looking forward to seeing you down here.

Kent
Old 10-31-2008, 03:39 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I understand Andy Brandt is going to be there as well helping folks with questions on windsurfing boards, sail quivers, tuning, etc.. This is a kitesurfing forum but I had two guys ask me for suggestions along these lines. I first met Andy at the HiHo inter-island windsurfing race in the BVI in 2000. He knew a lot then, suspect he's learned still more since. Should be fun.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 11-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Went down and got some great stuff at the sale, just in time for Christmas! Wanted to throw some shots up ...

The store, lots of room in there with that high ceiling

Some demo/used windsurfing gear out front. Got some great stuff for my wife last time around.

Oliver of kiting and modeling fame hangs out with his lovely wife and a friend

Kent is showing off a new type of high tech, high efficiency top. It is the brand new NPX Neo Heatseaker. They are thinking this will replace shorties for some riders this winter. Sure would be nice to get more freedom without the integrated bottom of a shortie.

Looking forward to being warm and a bit less confined this winter. Really looking forward to taking a new Switchblade IDS 12 m out soon! Heard lots of good reports about it. More to come on that once I have a chance to ride with it a while.

Thanks guys! Now, when is the first party going down?

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 11-03-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:30 AM

Rick,

Thanks for coming down. I was happy to see that despite some grey clouds looming over our current economy that windsurfing and kitesurfing enthusiasts came out in droves to trade in some trash and take advantage of the sale.

I think that almost everyone took advantage of the $39 shorty deal. I guess that riders feel cold fronts on the way! It's good to see that we've been able to get most of the C kites off the beaches over the last few trade in sales as this will hopefully help to keep our beaches open and lessen the potential for accidents. As you know, many times beginners are looking for cheap alternatives to get into the sport and have no problem finding a "good" used C kite at beaches for sale cheap. Usually this same guy will opt not to take lessons and this is where the problem comes in. If we take the option off the table, it's more likely that we can steer them in the right direction and toward some newer technology and instruction.

In short, I we saw more windsurfers than kitesurfers this year. This was surprising given the still rapid growth of kitesurfing and the massive amount of exciting deals in the shop. If anyone is looking to save some money and update their quiver, we still have Revolvers, CB3’s, and Contra’s available priced between $899 (Revolver all sizes) and $999 (Contra / CB3). If you’re looking for the highest level of performance and unmatched technology, check out the new SB and CB IDS kites. We have them in stock and ready for the next session. See you on the water.

PS. Once you have had a chance to ride the new SB IDS, let me know how you like it. I’d also be interested to see how it compares against the other kites you have. Thanks.

Kent