FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > ** KITER BUZZ **
Connect with Facebook

Old 04-15-2006, 10:57 PM

Default 1,000 beautiful Photos for China Yunnan travel!

If you want to travel or you are traveling in China,the most untouched place you should go is Yunnan.Even it is a dreamful tour place for most of Chinese.Yunnan is very famous with the untouched Snow Mountain-Ancient town-26 Minorities-Beatutiful birds and flowers....Yunnan lies in the southwest of China,all around fascinating and mysterious mountains. I was once working in Kunming. Kunming is a well-known capital city of Yunnan,the weather is like spring all the year round. I went to Dali old city where once was the capital city of ancient Dali kingdom,it is wonderful place,I stayed in Dali for five days, visiting the places one must visit, cycling around the 90 mile perimeter of the lake, eating good Bai food, and meeting some friends. Many travelers talked about a place up North called Lijiang. They were saying that it was just as beautiful as Dali and even more untouched by modernity. A couple of days later I was already in Lijiang.Lijiang was the center of the autonomous region of the Naxi
minority, a people who were originally Tibetan but then settled down here far from home and never went back. If I remember correctly, they even had their own writing system,independent of both the Chinese and Tibetan scripts.I visited zhongdian,felt the mysterious things everywhere. I enjoyed there for few days.I want to recommend the site for help me much more in my tour time,they are professional and they did good job!Before you plan to Yunnan,you can see how beautiful place Yunnan is! By the way,the most important thing is the lowest price and the best professional service for you tour,this is the Yunnan local site
http://www.yunnangood.com