FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > KITEBOARDING AT ... launches, precautions, SCHOOLS, SHOPS, meets, local groups and more > Northwest Florida
Connect with Facebook

Old 10-24-2006, 07:58 AM

Default Sorry I missed the new moves!!

Hey guys, Larry Smith and I headed over to FWB to kite with that crew. Ed met us over there as well. It was blast!! Blowing 17-27kts. Pretty steady in the 20's, and the gusts were higher. At different times, there were about 7-10 kites up. Kind of neat seeing differents groups of kiters coming and going throughout the day. I rode a 9M all day and rode 132 Underground as well as my 140 Element. The tide was low, so the chop was not that bad until you got out closer to the boat channel. Everyone boosting big air. I got my first 20 footer yesterday. Talk about being up there forever!! Ed is starting to boost and is doing great. Of course Larry was out there on a 16M tearing it up with big air, back rolls, front rolls, raileys, and all. I heard that several of you guys hit Carl Grey yesterday afternoon, how was it? Rush, how was the island? Harry, how was Apalachicola? Can't wait to hear from everyone to know how it went yesterday. Look ahead to Thursday and Friday as another front approaches, with good wind for the weekend as well. Talk to you all soon. LINDA