FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 08-05-2006, 06:42 PM
E-Bone

Hey, muchacho soundz cool to me. No problem with him bringing some female flesh to the Backside. With me and my chiseled physique out of town, you guyz need all the help you can get when it comes to getting some women to notice you.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:14 PM

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

damn it E-bone, you're right, we need more girls at the Backside, those little, fat, fluffy fags in thongs are really loosing their appeal......

Muchacho are you in Tampa this weekend? I'd like an authoghraph at least. I still have your interview with Canamo.....
Old 08-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Skyway Scott

I definitely want an autograph as well.
You're right Muchacho, I don't personally know you. But, I can tell you are a guy out to have a good time and stir stuff up. Seems cool to me. If you indeed tear it up on water as well as you tear it up with a pen and a mic, more power to ya'. If you don't, who cares? you are still Mucho Entertaining and all about having a good time, and that's what kiting ultimately is about, at least I think so.
Tons of girls on the backside would be a nice change for the St. Pete crew as well. 8)
Old 08-07-2006, 08:20 AM

Dude... I'm going to have to party with this guy.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:43 AM
muchacho

Amigos, I am off to return to Naples after finding no good wind here and some injury. While I was riding big kite at the Madera beaches a storm quickly approach with lightning and strong wind. It gust to 30 and dragged into a cement errosion groin and inure my knee and side cut very deep. This happen just in time for the heavy rain and no people on beach now to help me my kite when released landed on 3rd floor of a condo. Luckily bar and lines were still hanging and i was able to pull it back down but it torn bad now. Too bad because i was just showing my tricks to a lady how it is before this. I have meeting to go to in Lauderdale and have more time for riding after. I still like to know the skyway i hear it is the good spot here to ride in flat water all direction. Maybe next time people are nicer to rider from out of town. We party next time and have some drink and dance on the beach!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Can't Re-member

Quebrado Macho, I am so sorry to hear of your kite getting into a fight with that condominium. I hope you recuperate soon from this misfortune. Why you did not find the skyway where the kites and muchas ballezas frolicked in the water yesterday with great fun?

Instead you are in the bad madera bch with no good wind, oh well. instead next time find your way to da skyway. this would have been best yesterday since wind was good and my many muchachas were very much enjoying my powerful kiting and the jumping spectacular! :lol:
Old 08-07-2006, 04:57 PM

PM me next time you're down then.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:48 PM
muchacho

BigR, I know the skyway but not where to ride! I see no riders when I pass by and still not knowing where to find the riding spot near there. All I see is trees on shoreline no beaches?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Can't Re-member

backside skyway has no beach really, you launch from the shallow water on west winds

frontside skyway is huge wide sandy beach which is on the first exit immediately after crossing the Big Bridge then take a right and then another right immediately following , on east winds
Old 08-07-2006, 09:22 PM

If you haven't figured it out already for yourself Muchacho, you want to keep away from the backside if not riding, especially at night. Bunch of creepy dudes hangin around there, not really famous for it's 'bellezas'. Great spot to ride though on west winds, somewhat dangerous launch though, you have to be very careful of trees, mangroves, not to mention the random used condoms and syringes laying on the beach...just steer clear of the "mangrove nature trails" and you'll be okay...

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you heal soon...