FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 08-15-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Camo Rules

CAMO IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Even if the KITE SUCKED I would STILL RIDE IT!!!!!!!! This way when I ride in and with my CAMO Rash Guard, my CAMO Board Shorts, and my CAMO FREAKING KITE!!!!! I can tell people on the beach that I am a MUTHER F!@$$!$% KITE SOILDERS BEYOCHATCHES!!!!!!!!!!! DELTA FORCE KITE SQUAD RIDER!!! HOLLA!!!!!

(Yeah NSI had Camo foot straps....yes I have a pair of them!)

RS
Old 08-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Skyway Scott

Delta force baby.
Hey off topic, but that's good considering where this went.
You watching Tapout or any other MMA shows Roy?

MMA shows are the current (gonna get even bigger) bomb in terms of revenue. WWE is dead and boxing is dying too, so it's logical MMA would step in. Anyway, you watchin' any of it?
Old 08-15-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Mma

I have only really been watching UFC since Pride got bought out. Not really in the "Real World" UFC shows that much. Been watching WEC too, which is UFC minor league bascially. That IFL stuff is bad, the quality of the show and the figthers kind of suck.

UFC PPV on the 25th has some pretty good fighters. Couture vs Gonzaga. Koscheck vs St. Pierre, and Cote vs Groove.

Next month on the 8th will be a awesome fight with Rampage vs Henderson. I really want Rampage to win but think Dan Henderson is going to win. I think this fight will go the distance with Rampage. Henderson is a elite fighter and is on top of his game. Also Chuck Liddel was suppose to fight Wanderlei Sylvia, but Syliva had to backout due to him still trying to move to the US from Brazil. I was really looking foward to seeing Sylvia beat the CRAP out of Liddel. Sorry Toby Liddel is SOOOO overrated. You will never see him hold a title again. To many good fighters in the 205 class now.

RS
Old 08-15-2007, 02:37 PM
E-Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyway Scott View Post
True story, sorry it was so long (I just noticed E-bone's return to the forum and this post was basically a challenge to him to see who can write the longest post with absolutely no kiting relevance.. I WIN )
Well, the contest isn't over yet, Scott, but I have to say, this was an admirable effort. This is damn funny. Bad Breath & Beyond is such a pain in the ass and I hate getting stuck in that place, so I am glad you took it out on everybody in there. Tom's story about Thai-ing one on was the shit, too. But to say that the contest is over is premature. That's probably the biggest kiting risk around here, that I will post so fiercely on a topic, kite-related or not, that local kiters will be injured or killed while trying to read it in one sitting.

On to another point. Camo kites sound cool, but what if you get dragged into the mangroves? No one would be able to find you. An invisible kite would be better--it would force a rider to fly the kite on feel and it would sort of be like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. And Wonder Woman is tougher than Delta Force, or at least better looking (even though no one ever sees Delta force, I guess, they could be like the original Charlie's Angels). But I am getting distracted. Wonder Woman is like a dominatrix with the golden lasso of truth and I am looking forward to having her put a beatdown on me for being such a bad boy.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Skyway Scott

Yeah, it was a little premature, maybe.
Hey, has a Wonder Woman movie been made yet? If not.. wtf is Hollywood thinking?!? People are lining up to see Toby M. in tights and shoot string outta his hand.. uh..
I have a strong suspicion most would prefer seeing a chick (correct me if I am wrong) in tights with lasso. Why haven't they done it yet?
Some pretty cool "modern" scenes, such as hinted at, would real 'em in, no?
Charlie's Angels was a hit, what's up with H.W. dropping the ball not releasing more action hero chick flicks?
Old 08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Can't Re-member

The Bionic Woman is coming out.....
Old 08-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Skyway Scott

Hey, I just did a little research.. hmmm....

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/wonder-woman.asp

Bionic woman will be cool too. She might yank something off of your body on accident tho!

http://www.nbc.com/Bionic_Woman/

Last edited by Skyway Scott; 01-02-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Bone View Post
On to another point. Camo kites sound cool, but what if you get dragged into the mangroves? No one would be able to find you. An invisible kite would be better--it would force a rider to fly the kite on feel and it would sort of be like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. And Wonder Woman is tougher than Delta Force, or at least better looking (even though no one ever sees Delta force, I guess, they could be like the original Charlie's Angels). But I am getting distracted. Wonder Woman is like a dominatrix with the golden lasso of truth and I am looking forward to having her put a beatdown on me for being such a bad boy.

Hey No worries Bone! I am pretty sure that we could get a kite Company to make a RAINBOW CAMO Kite just for you! Just in case it does get into the trees you will be able to see it just fine! Maybe Best can come out with it and call it the CAMORASTOROO!!!!! Plus when not in the trees you can display your pride for pretty colors! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RS
Old 08-15-2007, 04:45 PM
E-Bone

I would buy a rainbow kite in an instant. I'd throw some gay moves with that kite, that's for sure.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:57 PM

Dave the Lighting Guy is the best character from ANY superhero movie...

"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nuthin', but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band!"

-Orgasmo, 1997

Last edited by toby wilson; 08-15-2007 at 05:29 PM.