FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > SE Florida And The Keys Forum > What's happening?
Connect with Facebook

Old 11-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Yep, it's looking very good. the new forecast has the wind turning North pretty early so we shoud be good to go. if it's a bit NW in the A.M. we will do SUP first and then follow it up with kite races and the rail show with Damo, Dre, Modica, and more. BRING your HELMETS!!!

Kent
Old 11-16-2008, 05:01 AM

Looks like the wind is coming around. It's already at 330 degrees at 5 a.m. I'm thinking that it should be North by race time.

The Damo, Modica, Dre, Steen and a few others were up late at ASM last night putting the final touches on the rail and were building a new ramp. Garry "special ops" Menk put together quite a master piece. I'll be interested to see who's will ride it to the end. As I said before, the rail is by invite only as it has open sides and is made of metal. If you can ride it, we will know it because you probably have a pile of cover shots to your name already. Please bring your helmets...

The race is open to the first 40 to sign up. It's free, but i need to get waivers signed and races jerseys attached to names for scoring so be there before 10 a.m.

See you on the water.

Kent