FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 10-27-2008, 09:59 AM

Default Waves

Yeah during Faye and Ike that had some pretty big surf here in PC. You should have come out Steve you would have been in heaven! I actually got to kite in 8 to 15 foot face swell on one day and it was freaking scary and epic all at the same time! LOL

RS
Old 10-27-2008, 10:06 AM

I went up there for Wilma a few years back and it was all time. Wish I had a ski.....I am working on that.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:20 AM

Here is one of Garrett at Pipe. The guy that drops in behind him is his brother Liam.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:50 AM
kitekristrudo

i said the STATE is flat. the state. that means no mountains.

yes that is a nice wave at pipeline and a great surfer no less but it does not change the fact that he has chosen to carry the ugly stick.

sad some of you cant accept someone who does not agree with everything you say. oh well
Old 10-27-2008, 12:20 PM

I'm pretty sure there has been a ton of disagreement on this forum before, I think that maybe you should work on your delivery a little bit Kris...

For the sake of being able to intelligently and constructivley disagree one should choose a way to disagree that seems less insulting, but don't take my word for it, Confushious, the great Chinese philosopher and writer of The Analects told me that
Old 10-27-2008, 02:12 PM
kitekristrudo

you really must be kidding this is the most jerky bunch of people i have ever seen

Me:
Quote:
Old men surfing with crutches. ???
(A JOKE by the way)

Amber:
Quote:
I haven't read anything positive from you on this forum. I'm not getting those vibes from you and its unfortunate. We don't need any more negative nancy's in our community.
Chad:
Quote:
you should try SUP surfing sometime, give it a shot in some waves 1/2, or even 1/3 that size. I imagine you will be in for a very humbling experience, if you make it to the lineup.
Steve:
Quote:
Maybe your just too lazy to go find waves or simply want to come up with an excuse because your too lazy to look. Go take your negativity elsewhere. It's not welcome here.
You:
Quote:
I think that maybe you should work on your delivery a little bit Kris...
my delivery? you people are amazing.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:28 PM

Yes, its all about the delivery!

No one is hating on you, I think that people got a little defensive about your comment(s), not me though, I could care less.

However, I personally know alot of the people on this forum and they are cool people and some are very passionate about certain topics.

Technically you don't have to be careful about offending people, you can say whatever you want, its a forum, just don't be surprised though if you get responses like that.

But I must say, calling me amazing does help to get off on the right foot, more comments like that I say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekristrudo View Post
my delivery? you people are amazing.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:52 PM

dramaqueens.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:03 PM

I don't think people on here are trying to be jerks, personally I've found most people on here to be pretty nice and helpfull. I think the issue here is that no one seems to know who you are Kris aside from the occasional posts you leave that in most cases just seem to be an attempt to start some shit. I will admit I found the surfing with crutches comment to be kind of funny but I see how it could be misinterpreted by people who are serious about SUP. I think the best thing would be for you to get out to the beach and meet some of the folks on here and perhaps then you could shed this image you have gained as a forum troll stokin the coals trying to get a reaction. Just my $0.02
Old 10-27-2008, 04:16 PM

Well said Wildcard!!!!