FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 05-25-2006, 09:09 AM
Skyway Scott

Unless you can watch 600 go down the toilet in 2 hours, don't bother showing up.
Without giving the real "sermon", its a game of odds. Sometimes the odds favor you and you bet alot of money. Odds don't always pan out tho.
Its a game of 3 steps forward 2 back. (Somedays the entire day feels like the poker God's are busting your balls) Others (like the last hour) they appear to be worshipping you.

I could go on forever (as you guys know) but its a real emotional rollercoaster and heart breaker. Hey, sounds alot like chasing wind and fishing to me... maybe that's why I love it. In the long run I am always up, but some days are brutal.

Its still way better than working for someone and I view it as less risky too. Pretty sad I drew that conclusion, IMO.
I just made 600 in 40 minutes and am going to the gym. That's as good as it gets. I won't bother with the bad stories.

Quote:
#4357051897: WWiinndd wins $400.06 from the main pot with a flush, ace high.
This loser thought Q hi was good. (Retard)
(oh ya', while playing you have to DESPISE your opponent and call him names.. I am not convinced that is good for the soul)
Old 05-25-2006, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyway Scott
(oh ya', while playing you have to DESPISE your opponent and call him names.. I am not convinced that is good for the soul)
Scott your a Jack Ass. Wow my soul feels cleansed. :P

I couldn't resist.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:02 PM

Thanks again all for your kind responses. As you may have guessed, I have been on the phone and internet all day looking for more work. Thanks again all, wish we had some wind right now so I could just go forget all my worries...I mean, if you're gonna fire me, at least fire me in the winter time!!! 8)

Just kidding, I'll see most of you during the first hurricane or maybe I'll have a new job keg kiter party at my house when I get one!!!

-T
Old 05-25-2006, 01:03 PM

Toby. I hope things work out. Even though I could offer anything you can at least use me as a reference. :wink:
Old 05-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Skyway Scott

Things will work out

Chris, just to make sure (I know its a joke) but I said NOT convinced.
I am convinced corporate USA is heading down the tubes and getting greedy, though.
One stat, and then I stop.
1975-- Average CEO earns 9 times average employee.
2006---- 400 times.

Perfect example of the emerging corporate mindset. Losers. Sorry bout the rant, I just wish things were more idealistic and "littlle house on the prairy" and Toby still had a job with security.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12968481/?GT1=8199
Old 05-30-2006, 10:53 AM

Gary, never could get through to you. I tried calling several times both your work # and cell # and left messages. My cell is all messed up right now too since Saturday. PM me if you want to chat.

-T
Old 05-30-2006, 09:20 PM

My cell phone is going wacky so if anyone can help or has some networking contacts that may help me, please either PM me or e-mail me at tobywilson@hotmail.com.

Thanks.